Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Wednesday

I thought I should show everyone Landon's Sesame Street face. He is not talking...his mouth stayed like this for at least 5 minutes straight. A bug could have flown in and he wouldn't have noticed.
I got these little baskets at Dollar Tree today. Laila is getting quite the collection of hair accessories.

Landon had his first juice box today and did very well. He has quite the chompers.
showing his sweet little boy self
what attitude this girl has. I think this may be a face she got from me.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I love the baskets from the dollar store... I love having everything organized... In our closets for the kid there are all sorts of closet org that came with the closets no real need for a dresser so I just got a bunch of baskets for underwear, tights, hair stuff, and bigger ones for toys.