Sunday, March 2, 2008

water buffalo???

In case you wondered why I named my blog water buffalo I will tell you. It is not just some random thing that came out of my very random brain. Ya know I am not even sure if a water buffalo even exists. However, this very endearing sounding animal is what Brad and I used to call each other in high school up until a couple years ago I would say. We didn't use this like "honey" or "babe" it was substitute for calling names like "jerk" and "ass". Oops maybe we should refer back to calling each other a water buffalo..hahahha..just kidding! So there you go. I really have no idea where I came up with calling him a water buffalo in the first place. I think there are actually many more random things I called him(all nice) but water buffalo was most common. :) 

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I don't remember you calling him that!

Tammy B said...

Delurking to say - I had wondered about that! ;-)

There's the first Veggietales silly song with Larry (everyone's got a water buffalo, yours is fast and mine is slow...)

Rick used to call me a water buffalo (and sing the song) during my first pregnancies since I was drinking SO much water and always had a large water bottle nearby.

Water Buffalo said...

That's right. There is a water buffalo song on the silly songs dvd. We have that one too!

In A Tidal Wave said...

Whenever I go to this blog the Veggie Tales song always pops up in my head. "Everybody has a waterbuffalo, yours is fast and mine is slow..."
annnddd...that's all I remember.