Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TWO..HERE I CA!!

Yesterday Laila and I played hide and seek for...a lot longer than I would have wanted:) I am required to count to 10 and then say ready or not here I come.  After half a dozen times Landon started catching on. He was my little helper in finding Laila. He also got in on the counting to my surprise. Like I have mentioned before the boy doesn't have many words soooo...to hear him yell "Two..Here I ca!!" was a real surprise. At first I didn't think I was hearing right but he did this about 5 times in a row. I guess this is his first phrase. Soon he will be back talking like Laila....hmph.....

*When Laila is mad at me for whatever reason now..whether  she is in time out or I tell her to put her shoes on she says "Jesus is mad at you mom". I received great advice from friends yesterday though on what to respond with.  Its a great time for me to explain that Jesus wants her to obey her parents..perfect:)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Laila makes me laugh!!
And Landon is so Cute!! YAY! for teaching and learning through everyday experiences. Clever little things .