Thursday, February 21, 2008

5 hours and counting....

I have 5 more hours to eat and drink as much as I want. I really am trying to drink a lot of water because after 12 I can only have literally 1 cup of water to take my meds with in the morning. Normally this would be no big deal but I have a check in time of 10:15 meaning the surgery won't even start til after 11. Originally I had a check in time of 9 so I am a little bummed I got bumped back a bit. I think I can deal with the hunger part of it because I have been feeling pretty sick lately anyway but I am going to be soo thirsty. Can they do this to people and have their surgery at like 2 pm? That would be awful. I was really looking forward to this surgery before as it would solve a lot of my problems. However, this evening as I sit alone:( (Brad is in cali..won't be back until I am sleeping) I am starting to get nervous. I am glad I did not go to see that movie with Jessica Alba?? I think it was and some guy where they "put" him to sleep for some sort of surgery and basically it looks like they try to kill him.

Some Randomness of the day.................

~Landon just started saying bye all the time...it's so cute because he has this little southern accent with it. People might expect a ya'll after it. What is funny is that Laila used to say her byes the same exact way.

~Laila declared to me that she had friends today..and I said oh yeah...they she said yup....Maddie, Hannah, Judah and Autrey. Sorry Cohen, William and Annora(I guess since they aren't playing yet they don't exist as friends??)

~Landon had his first tear-free shot today. He whimpered when she stuck the needle in and then he was fine.

~I put both kids to bed early tonight..Landon at 6:30 and Laila at 6:45 ish....woohooo....but...they have been waking up at 5:45 the last two nights..boooo...this better be a fluke.

~When I put Laila to bed tonight she asked if the tooth fairy was coming...what????

1 comment:

Shalisa said...

Hope everything has gone well. Let me know what we can do for you.