Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a little slow

Ever since I found out I am going to be having surgery the days have been going by so slow. I have just about had it with winter. I cannot wait for spring so I can take my kids to the park, go for walks, plant flowers, etc. Although, today looks gorgeous so far. I love to see the sun. I think I may suffer from seasonal depression because I am a much happier person when the sun is out. I don't have anything big to report so maybe just a few updates.

Landon is doing well in his crib now. He did escape again during my shower and I found him jumping on Laila's bed. It was hard to scold him because he just looked so happy. He has not escaped at night though which is the most important thing. I am still considering moving him into a big boy bed within the next week. My surgery is on the 22nd of Feb and I am not sure how my recovery is going to be. It really depends if they are able to do it laparoscopically or if they have to cut through my stomach muscles(please no). So basically I am wondering if I will be able to put Landon in his crib during naps or bedtime when daddy is not home. We did solve the problem of where we would put Landon if we take him out of the crib. My parents have my trundle bed at their house that used to be under the day bed that Laila uses. I can keep that low to the ground so basically Landon could just hop in bed himself.

Brad dislocated two of his toes Monday night tripping over the kids toys. I am pretty sure he wanted to throw them all away that night. He has a nice little cane he is using to walk right now. Supposedly once the swelling goes down they should just go back into place themselves. I guess that beats someone yanking them back to place.


Brad let Laila play with his roll of electrical tape yesterday. This is what she came up with. By the end of the day there were a lot more toys attached.

No comments: