Saturday, February 2, 2008

Laila's 1st time bowling





Tonight we went bowling as a family with Brad's parents as well. Everyone bowled except Landon and Grandma Donna. I don't think Laila had even seen bowling before so she had no idea what was going on when we walked in. It didn't take her long at all to warm up to the game. I don't think I have heard this girl giggle so much ever. She wasn't really concerned at all with how she did. She threw the ball down and ran off giggling, forgetting to even look to see how she did. She was all about the high fives as well. Unfortunately we had to go later in the evening so Landon was really tired and not at all aware of his surroundings. I have always liked bowling, but it had been about 5 years since I had been. We were all pretty rusty. The scores were as follows

Me: WINNER~115(not great I know)
Brad: 101
Pops: 94
Laila: 24

Laila probably would have had a higher score too but we couldn't have bumpers. There was only 1 lane open and they don't let adults use bumpers so Laila had to do it like a big girl. Although, they do have this snazzy little ramp you can bring out that Laila could set her ball up on and push it down. Not as good as bumpers but it worked!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ilove bowling. why don't I ever go?