Wednesday, February 20, 2008

what melts my heart

Landon is not too good at speaking yet. I partly blame myself for letting him have his fa fa(pacifier) whenever he wants. I should have known this because Laila was slow with talking because she too loved her fa fa. She finally gave it up completely at about 2 and a half?? I am hoping Landon will be before that. I know both of my kids are very bright so I should not worry. However, when I read babycenter(some say its the devil) practically every child supposedly has 50-200 words at this age.

Anyway my point of my post was to say the sweetest thing Landon has been doing lately besides giving me hugs and kisses repeatedly throughout the day. He actually started this about a week ago but every once in a while he has been reaching for my hand and trying to link our fingers together....then he leads me wherever he wants me to go. Usually it is into the kids' bedroom and he wants to sit there on my lap while he plays. I really think I may have one of the sweetest little boys. On the other hand...he just started throwing fits this week too. I think he has been watching his sister too much lately..grrrr

1 comment:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I am pretty sure if i met that little one he would melt my heart too. he is so cute!