Tuesday, February 5, 2008

well hmph!

I thought we were safe after lowering Landon's crib all the way. It looks like there should be no way for him to get out and he has not come to visit us the last couple mornings. However, apparently my son is a genius escape artist. I always put Landon in his crib when I take my showers so he can't get into anything or most importantly climb onto things and take a great fall. I heard no unusual noises when I got out of the bathroom(just so you know..i'm quick..10 minutes max..I don't sit and do my make up or dry my hair at this time) but Landon was in the living room playing with our CAMERA!!! He had the lens cap off and was actually looking like he was trying to take a picture. So it looks like I am either showering before the kids wake up..during his nap time(ick! kinda too late in the day..not that this doesn't ever happen) or strapping him into his high chair and bringing him in the bathroom. I have thought about putting him in his high chair and leaving him out with a snack but then there is what if he happens to choke and I can't see or hear him. I don't mean for this to sound like a dramatic post like oh no!! what am I going to do....because honestly it's not that big of a deal. Honestly I am very impressed with his abilities but can't believe he is growing up so fast.

Sidenote: Landon is in love with Craisins!!!

2 comments:

anita said...

he might be able to tear this off his crib, but check it out...crib tents!
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=309775&parentCategoryId=85183&categoryId=85216&subCategoryId=86201&PIPELINE_SESSION_ID=ed799521ac12041572b26ec06911588c

Water Buffalo said...

I tried to check out the link but it keeps saying it's working on the page. I can imagine what it is like though. Julia mentioned a net to go over the crib in another one of my posts. All things I will consider but I am not sure how much it will feel like I am putting my son into his "cage" :) Also, I can't keep him contained forever...awww..he is just growing up