Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy day...I'm tired





Today I went shopping with my mom(surprise surprise). Mostly I went to go to Joanne's and pick out my birthday presents from Brad(scrapbooking stuff.) I bought a couple scrapbooks, some paper and a ton of stickers. I am all set to go. Then we walked around the mall for awhile and let the kids play at the kids play area in the mall. I am not sure what they are called. You know the things the kids climb all over and the parents sit around. Anyway, Landon escaped 3 times. This was not due to me not paying attention because I sat as close to the entrance as possible but Landon is quick. He never made it far out but he sure tried. After chasing him around we called it a day at the mall and headed home. My mom tried her best to talk to the kids all the way home so they would nap when we got home. Laila napped..Landon sang in his crib for 2 hours. Since it was such a gorgeous day when Laila woke up we went for a long walk around the neighborhood. My kids rarely get outdoor play time so we played outside for awhile after our walk. Landon did not want to sit still to play anything. He just wanted to run around. Laila wanted to write with chalk but I couldnt have Laila playing chalk on one side of the house while Landon was on the other side. Sooooo....I carried one screaming child inside while the other followed behind crying her little heart out. I feel like this was one of those days where I never stopped moving. Can you believe I am looking forward to my surgery. I keep telling Brad it is probably going to be the best rest I have had in a long time.

No comments: