Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my version of getting dirty

Landon needed something to entertain him for awhile. He was playing with daddy's receiver and mommy's phone while munching on the desk.
I assure everyone Landon is happy and healthy this morning despite his ingestion of shaving cream.

team work?
I just love his expression in this picture! I think he looks so handsome


Next time I think we will have to use cool whip instead of shaving cream. I knew Landon would taste it but I thought once he did he would be done cause..uh..gross. Unfortunately, Landon thought it was delicious. It probably didn't help that it smelled like strawberries.

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

That is so funny! where did he get the red hair from?

Water Buffalo said...

Rachel, Brad and I both have red headed family members..mine more closely related to me I think...so it could have come from anywhere..but everyone was still really shocked when he was born...I kept expecting it to turn blond but I don't think it's going to at this point.

Julia said...

YAY shaving cream!