Wednesday, February 6, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I might be the only one who does this but I thought I should share the consequences.:) When I try to teach Landon new words I think I tend to exaggerate the sounds, specifically vowel sounds. I guess I didn't even realize I was doing this until Landon kept handing me his empty sippy cup and sweetly looking up he says eeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is how he says please. I laugh at it now to think how many times I have heard him say eeeeee and thought to myself what is that noise he is making. If you hear me say pleeeeeease, just give me a little kick. However, it is quite sweet and he does say some things correctly. He doesn't have a lot of words yet, but neither did Laila at this age. I think my kids are more into physical challenges, like climbing to the highest peak in our house. :)

No comments: