Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally!!!

I have been complaining about not feeling well for like 3 months. I think I even made mention to this in a couple of my posts. I have been feeling nauseous most days and sometimes was in pain where I did not do a thing all day. Finally I know why!!! I had to take a 2 hour test last week to test the function of my liver and gall bladder and got a call yesterday that the tests came back abnormal. Don't you hate when you hear that and they don't tell you anything until you see the doctor? Anyway, it turns out my gall bladder is functioning at 10 % so we are just gonna get rid of that...cause what's it really doing for me? I am actually really excited that they finally found something wrong that they can't just say is "stress related". If you know my life, you will know that stress is not going away anytime soon. Unfortunately, because this is not a life or death matter it may take 2-4 weeks to get me into surgery. What a weird feeling it is to be happy to be told one of your organs is not working....

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. It's nice to know what is wrong but it would have been nicer if it was something you could just take Tylenol for!

B-Handsome said...

I love you so much, and I am always praying you will be healed, I hope this is a big step in that process.

anita said...

Wow, I hope that you feel better after your surgery!