Friday, February 15, 2008

It's love!!!

My mom and I love shopping. We go a ridiculous amount. We went to Tacoma today. My birthday is in two days and for about the last 10 years I have gotten my birthday gift while shopping with my mom. I found two great things I was in need of and absolutely love both of them.




I have needed new running shoes for a really long time. We were leaving Nordstroms when I spotted these and thought they were the greatest thing ever. I picked them up and it was love immediately when I felt how light they are. I have ran in and tried on many running shoes in my life and these were aaaamazing. Also, they are asics which have always been the most comfortable but definitely not as cute as nikes. Anyway, I love my shoes and almost think they are too pretty to run in.
I was not blessed with great skin. I have dry, oily and blemish filled skin. I have had a lot of problems with foundations clogging my pores and making my skin even worse. I have been contemplating buying bare escentuals mineral powder for a long time and was actually hoping to find some today. However, my mom is a big Philosophy person. They sell all sorts of great stuff in this brand but I don't know where else you buy it except nordstroms. My mom was buying some stuff when she noticed they had mineral powder. The lady offered to put some on me and it was great. The first time, it was too light for me and I looked like a ghost but the next shade up was perfection. I don't think my skin has looked that flawless in a long time. I highly recommend this stuff. I just hope I am able to put it on as well as the professionals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

QVC and Sephora both sell Philosophy products.